Saturday, September 13, 2008

Once Upon a Time... Second Posting

My second Once Upon a Time story goes a little something like this:

I have dandruff. Yes. It's just a fact of life...and a gene my mom AND dad passed down to me. So, I've used every dandruff medicine/remedy/shampoo known to man kind to control it. (Including rubbing a smelly apple cider vinegar on my head before bed...now my head is itchy and stinky. PERFECT!)
But, as any other sad fairy tale goes...the dandruff lived HAPPILY ever after...and I did not.

*Meanwhile I continue to itch, itch, scratch, scratch the top of my head...UGH-it's almost unbearable and completely embarassing!


Common misconception: You can catch dandruff...indeed, YOU CANNOT! It has to do with the amount of oil produced from the skin on your head...or the lack thereof.

4 comments:

Candi said...

Interesting fact! Love you new idea about Once upon a time.

Geevz said...

But hey, at least you aren't excessively sweaty like myself. I could never do that pose in your picture.

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

I don't even know what to say about this! You are a riot!

Travis Butterfield said...

Wow. You must do a pretty good job of maintaining it, because I've never once noticed any flakes in your hair, or on your shirt. I have the same problem. You are very brave to blog about it. I'm considering myself pretty brave to even admit to you that I have a problem with it.

p.s. I think you look pretty great in this picture ;-) ow ow!