Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tagged FOREVER ago!

Sarah tagged me forever ago...and now I'm finally getting around to doing something about it. I realize I haven't posted very many pics for the past few entries so I decided to post a bunch now from the past months.

Sorry Michelle! This just happened to be my fourth file and fourth picture...this is her freaking out on the way back home from the ward campout and our driver going 100 (not kidding) around the corners in between Payson and Mesa!

And this is my face while being scared out of my mind as well.

Yeah for weddings! Rich and his new wifie!
Me and my date at my Stake's rodeo in October (I think?) Bleh...it was all dusty when we danced and there was NO light in the port-a-potties!!! ...other than those unpleasantries...it was good. (Especially the Texas Sheet cake dessert!) YUM!

1 comment:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

YAY! Thanks for doing my tag. I love the pics! I didn't know Rich got married??!?! His wife is really cute! Yay for him! I also totally forgot to ask you how the rodeo date went. I know it's been a while but you'll have to give me the dirt sometime.