Monday, April 13, 2009

What Does it Mean?

So, I am not very good at interpreting dreams but maybe you are...

Two nights ago I had a dream I was on a cruise ship. This cruise ship ran into a submarine and we started sinking (mind you...I haven't watched Titanic in a long time). Then some large bubbles appeared and I grabbed a hold of the inside and I lived.

Last night I dreamed my dad died. I was so distraught (in real life) that I couldn't sleep after that and I tossed and turned over it. I was so worried that I went to my dad's shop today and gave him a hug and told him not to die...he in turn said, "Okay, how much money do you need now?"

HAHA...guess I ask for money in that same way sometimes...

I don't know what those dreams mean...maybe I'm gunna die soon...or maybe it's symbolic of my ending of school...or maybe it means NOTHING at all. Alls I know is that I hope those dreams end...they aren't real pleasant.

No comments: