Sunday, July 12, 2009

FYI

Just to let you know, I am aware that last post was NOT "pictures galore". I was anticipating good internet reception at the downtown library...and I got basically lame old nothing. So, until I make my way down to the valley library, that's all you'll see.

P.S. My sister Karie came today to visit me for the next 2 weeks. I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited/glad/relieved that I will have some help with the dogs I am watching in between nannying. AND-I am hoping to have more Alaska adventures now that I have someone to do it with!!!! So, that probably means that there will be more photos of her and I in them. Yeah!

P.S.S. For the first time yesterday, I rode in the car with a dog in the back. That was weird. Especially since it's face was hanging out the window half the time and the other half of the time it was in my face breathing its rank breath. haha.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Camille! That is so exciting you live in Alaska how do you like it so far? How long are you there for?