Saturday, October 24, 2009

GROSS!


So, apparently my parents have had a mouse in their room for the past couple weeks and tonight I was the lucky one who got to discover it trapped.

Yes, I stepped out of the shower and was more horrified at seeing this mouse stuck to a trap than I would have been if I had seen a scorpion crawling across the floor.

Respectfully, I will not post a picture of the sad, sad little creature trying to escape. He was squeaking ever so pitifully too.

Tears welled up in my eyes. It was inevitable. He would die tonight. Goodbye mousy. Let's all hope you are gone to a place where there is an unlimited supply of cheese. Love, Camille.

2 comments:

Candi said...

Sick, I hate little creatures of those sort! I am so sorry, you had to deal with that, oh so awful, like a bad taste in my mouth awful!

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

I have so many mice at my house. Especially now that it has started snowing! I just make the boyfriend clean up the traps and throw the mouse guts away!