Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Meaning of Christmas


I wonder how many children know why we call this season "the season of giving".

Every year I find more value in the holidays than the previous year. I think it's because I have more and more time to reflect on what means the most to me and what I'm truly thankful for.

I have done a lot of Christmas shopping for my mom since she has been so busy with work. It's been kind of fun! *Also because she gave me her Debit card. hahaha.

I can't wait for Christmas morning. It's gunna be awesome. Not because I'm getting a ton of stuff.
Cause I'm not, I'm just excited my WHOLE family is going to be together this year...including NATHAN! He just got back on the 19th. For the first time in 2 years, both my married siblings
will be here. Yeah!!!!

I love the Winter holidays!

Next up- THE NEW YEAR! :)
I know it's blurry, but the picture in red is in Alaska and the picture when I'm in black is today. I think I can tell I've lost weight. 15 pounds to be exact. Yeah! I like fitting into my clothes again!

No comments: