Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where O Where did I Put my Brain??

Today, I was an idiot...and work sucked big time. I wish kids knew how difficult it was to work with them when they have bad attitudes!

So, I was suppose to meet my coworker at Gilbert & Southern. Ya, I definitely went to auto pilot and got on the freeway. BAD CHOICE NUMBER 1.

Then, I finally turned around and made it to our meeting spot. THEN- I forgot the laptop for the kids to work on. BAD CHOICE NUMBER 2.

Then, I didn't make any lunch before I left. BAD CHOICE NUMBER 3. I was starving all day.

I'm glad there is such thing as chocolate and the gym to make me forget days like today.


4 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

Maybe tomorrow will be better? Hopefully?

j & s said...

if you think you're bad now..just want til you're prego...forgetfulness is amplified by like one million. plus one. but chocolate and the gym DOES make everything better.

Jeff and Kelsey said...

You want me to post an awesome comment on your title?!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

I'm thankful for chocolate and the gym too! Those days are not fun.