Monday, April 19, 2010

Thou Shalt Laugh

I'm serious!

My dad found this christian tv channel where people gathered to hear a bunch of comedians and their religious skits...

Some of it was quite funny actually.

http://www.thoushaltlaugh.com/ SEE! There is even a website!

  • What do you call a fish with no eyes? FSH...

  • How do you know when a motorcycle rider is happy? He has bugs on his teeth!

  • Two cannibals are eating a clown.
    One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

  • What did the ocean say to the beach? Nothing, it just waved.

3 comments:

Amy Legler said...

Hahaha thanks for the laughs!!! Especially the clown one. That's my favorite.

Geevz said...

my favorite joke from an 8th grader today:

What do you call a potato that rules a country?

A dictater

Brooks said...

Miss you love you! You always make me smile and I needed one today!