Wednesday, September 1, 2010

One of the Two

One of the exciting things I did in the last week was go visit some old friends from college in Colorado...and we went to the zoo...among other fun things!
Hello gorgeous zebra. Did I mention I love you and want to take you home? Yep. I do.
Ain't no big deal. Just riding on the hippo statue.
We had a lovely picnic because the weather was BEEEAAUUTIFUL!
So...I accidentally dressed like I was in the zoo. OOPS.
So, I don't know what was on that wall, but gee, the Giraffe sure loved it.

3 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Cute! I'm so jealous! Hope you girls had so much fun... even if it was without me :)

indeazgirl said...

So cute!! I these pictures. And I love your animal prints!

Lance and Kimberlee said...

I love the pictures. You all look so skinny and beautiful (good thing I wasn't there to ruin the pics with my gigantic stomach!)