Sunday, January 23, 2011

Why RENT, When You Can Check it Out for FREE?

Do you know you can check out even the most recent of dvd's at the public library? Yes, YOU CAN! I just found a butt-load of dvds that are at the Mesa Public Library.
Titles such as:
  • Taken
  • G.I. Joe, Rising of the Cobra
  • The Invention of Lying
  • Valentine's Day (Although, I personally didn't care for this movie)
  • Night at the Museum
  • Message in a Bottle
  • About a Boy
  • Big Fish
  • Sahara
  • The da vinci Code
  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid
  • the list goes on and on....
So, try looking a movie up from the library before you pay a fee at the closest rental store. You can even have them put the dvd on hold!

2 comments:

Lance and Kimberlee said...

Love the library! The Mesa library is definitely the best, I miss it so much. Our library here does not even compare. I'm glad you are taking advantage of it.

Perla Maria said...

Thank you for letting us know girl
I love helpful posts like these :)