Monday, March 7, 2011

Second Chances

Today I was given a second chance. A bunch of second chances really. But, the main one I'm talking about is with the Mesa Municipal Court.

See, back in December I ran a red light...and owned up to it. They had my picture! Well, I took most of the online course except the final exam. Cuz it was complicated. Like WAY complicated. Long story short, you were supposed to finish this $188 class 7 days prior to your court date. And, I forgot when that was til obviously TOO late. So, I had to get up at 5 am this morning to ask for a SECOND continuance.

If they didn't allow this, I would have had to pay an additional $218. Hello WORLD OF SADNESS!!! Thank goodness they accepted my excuse and have now given me until April 1st to finish this class.

Repenting now for my procrastinating and am determined to take this final this week. Come hell or high water!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so glad to hear you got the continuance! Hallelujah!