Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Old Pics & Visiting Friends

I just emptied my pictures on to my friends MAC just now and was surprised to find many many old pictures. OOPS. So, this will be a collage post. ENJOY.
Back when I was Enrichment committee leader, we went all out for our Valentine's Day activity
Sister-in-law Kelsey & I
Eating at Texas Roadhouse on girl's night out! Karie & Candi (Back in January)

Fast forward....to Friday, April 29th in Denver, Colorado...It's snowing at the Rockies Baseball game!!!!


Rewind...in March, I made my first homemade hamburger (cheeseburger technically). It was DELICIOUS!
This is a picture of my roommate Rosanna, the owner of the house. I was trying to capture her ginormous mug of Mtn Dew
Last night, May 2nd. We went to Micheal's and got painting supplies and canvases...and went crazy! Michelle's picture is so awesome!!! Seriously. I'm jealous.

2 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Yay! Glad you guys are having fun, what a great idea!

Lance and Kimberlee said...

Love all the pictures! I want to see a photo of how yours and Michelle's painting turned out. That was a fun idea.