Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Camera & a Few Birthdays!

Well, a lot has happened. And it's complicated to type up. I went on 2 dates. One was actually a guy I went to high school with & the other is a guy from my single's ward. For publicity's sake, I won't say names. I wish I really could say finally, "I met THE ONE." And, according to everyone I'm too picky...so, that may never happen. But, I had a good time regardless.

Also, since I'm going to New York in 9 days I felt I needed a new slimmer camera. I purchased one for $100...which went down to $80 two days after I purchased it. POOP! It takes fair pictures...you know, compared to my other 500 dollar one. Ha.

Sunday was my roommate and best friend Kim's bday. We threw a dance party for my
roommate & I visited Kim at her parent's on Sunday. Birthdays are fun!

We had one normal chocolate cake and I made an itty bitty cheesecake...ya, that one thing on the plate with one candle. It tasted ok. I have had better. Sorry Kim. I tried.

This is all the roommates pulling music together and making the "ultimate birthday playlist". I don't have pictures from the dance party but there are a few on Facebook that someone else took...

2 comments:

Marie said...

Your cheesecake was yummy! You give yourself too little credit.
He is still out there!! Never give up.

Lance and Kimberlee said...

Thanks for the cheescake, I loved it! My mom and I polished it off the next day. Thanks for posting these pictures, so glad you came to my little party. Wouldn't have been the same without you!