Tuesday, August 2, 2011

W.o.W. It's Been a Month

I've been lazy lately. I'm trying to clear some memory space so I have room on my computer for my 500+ pictures from my New York trip. It was the longest vacation I've ever taken so it felt weird to be away for so long!
One of these days soon. I'll post the pics.

I'm a little busy working out (almost) every day so I can look good when I go to California for America's Got Talent in about 2 weeks! Here's hoping to lose 10 pounds by then...I think I can, I think I can!

3 comments:

Lindsey Layton said...

You're doing America's Got Talent?! What are you doing? And keep up the work at the gym, you can do it!!

Geevz said...

Fun! And you don't have to lose 10 pounds to look great. You are beautiful.

Just sayin.

And how did you score tickets to America's got talent? Or are you performing...

Alexis Kaye said...

wow you're gonna be a rockstar!