Monday, March 19, 2012

I Ran. I Run.

Saturday the 10th I ran a scavenger hunt race all around down town Phoenix.  My 3 man team was sporting Star Wars get up.  Then on the Saturday the 17th, I ran out in Goodyear in the Gladiator Rock n' Run!  Jordan and I had SO much fun deciding what to dress up as....
(If you will notice, my clothes in the shots post-race look so much darker because we were running and crawling through mud and ice [literally] cold water!!!)






 I know you can't see what my shirt says, but it says, "Vader is Coming, look busy."  Available at Target in the men's section! ha ha...
Warrior Dash is in 40 days!!!!  What shall we dress up as for that?!!!

AND....I finally got my baby...a white 16 GB iPhone.... I'm nervous about 2 things: Dropping it, and going over my 2 GB data allotment...We'll see how the first month goes.  But, I already love it, in the 24 hours that I've owned it!

1 comment:

Lance and Kimberlee said...

Looks like fun! We need to figure out how to chat with your fancy dancy new phone. Is it like I-chat?