Saturday, September 8, 2012

I'm MARRIED NOW!!!

Sooo weird still to stay "husband", but I truly love it!  So much nicer in every way.  I had a pretty bad day at work yesterday and it was so nice to come home to him and have him comfort me.

We have been married just over a week today.  He is so perfect for me, it's awesome.  We are living in a pretty small place and I've had a lot of trouble having enough space for all of my things, namely my clothes and kitchen items.  I have a hard time saying goodbye to clothes I wear but I just don't have room.  Anybody want some good clothes?  Anything for love right?  I'm also selling my couches because they really just don't fit our odd shaped living room.

Work is pretty time-consuming these days so posts may be few and far between.  I am having a hard time getting everything done and so I am busy with that first and foremost...and everything else is pretty much secondary to that...unfortunately, sometimes my husband too.  Exhibit A-last night was date night at the temple.  I didn't get out of the school until 6 pm!  It was ridiculous.  And now, today, I'm sick.  What a way to spend the weekend huh?

3 comments:

Geevz said...

Congrats again! Married life is grand. I would take the clothes off your hands if I thought they had any chance of fitting me :)

jeanene c said...

So happy for you!

Tasia said...

I love your clothes! Too bad I'm here in St. George. Hope you are feeling better!