Sunday, October 5, 2008

Arts & Crafts

So, yesterday and today when I wasn't watching conference, I made some greeting cards with a bunch of stamps and art supplies I had lying around my room from scrapbooking. It was lots of fun...except for the clean up part. Here are just two of my products...I'm so proud of myself! I learned how to:
  1. Make whole punch scraps into snowflakes

  2. Watercolor paint on a table and "stamp" the design onto your paper

  3. Make a greeting card pop-up simply by using plain old scissors

P.S. Can you believe I STILL don't know how to use my camera after taking a class at MCC specifically designed to help you with digital photography? That's why these pictures of my homemade cards aren't state of the art! SAD.



This is inside the card...that man pops up when you open it! :)
Maybe you think they are ugly or you would never give them to anyone That's okay. You're right...they are just trial runs...on plain old paper.

3 comments:

indeazgirl said...

They're cute & so fun!! Good times!

Jeff and Kelsey said...

next time i'm over, remind me to show you how to use it.

Photography By Jo said...

cute!