Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wanted AD.

Now hiring: Bored and eager individual wanting to do my homework for me.

Requirements: Must be a good typer (like me), have my same quirky style and nit-picky writing skills, must know everything I know about Early Childhood Education so you know exactly what to say in the 10 page paper, must be willing to do the homework for little or no money, must make a trip to ASU by noon on Monday and deposit the assignment with MY name on it in Farmer 408.

If you think you qualify for this position, please do not hesitate to contact me. I await your reply. Sincerely, this hopeless blogger with a migraine!

4 comments:

indeazgirl said...

Hi darlin'! Do you think you could make your text font a brighter color? I can hardly read it with my old eyes!!
:o)

Merkley Jiating said...

You are so cute. I hope you found someone to fill the position.

Thanks for your comment. That is really interesting to me.

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm pretty sure that no one is going to want to fill that position. It doesn't sound too enticing. :( But on a happier note. Yes I did sub and I'm so glad that that makes you happy!!! It makes me happy that you're happy for me!!!!

Candi said...

You are so cute! I love it! If you find someone who is a nonprofit major and wants to do your homework, send them my way. ha ha