Friday, June 5, 2009

Here's Hoping.



That's as good as it's gunna get for now as far as pictures go. It's starting to get warm in my car and I'm getting a headache. Blech.
Another thing I've noticed over the past few days here is...honestly, a lot of people in Juneau don't have very much style. This is the place that keeps mullets in style, and overalls alive and kicking. Maybe I'll give a seminar in the townsquare about getting rid of those things. (Totally kidding). But, in all seriousness...W-H-Y?? Why would someone choose to wear those things still?

5 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

hahaha I'm sure they are still comfortable! lol. I remember when it was cool to wear them with one side undone...

Travis Butterfield said...

Camille, I really enjoy reading your blog. You're so funny. I'm jealous of your experience up in Alaska. Seriously. That scenery is so gorgeous. I love Arizona, but I miss the mountains so much. When you get back we need to hang out. I almost said "we need to hang out more" but then I realized that we never really have hung out. Weird. But, yeah. We should.

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

What I would give to live in a place where not a single person cares about what they or myself would look like.... Maybe I should move.

indeazgirl said...

You could pretend to be a journalist and take pictures of everyone downtown...

Candi said...

Wow it is beautiful!

Not sure what to say about the mullets,,,, but sorry !