Saturday, July 18, 2009

Okay, Let's Try This Again!

Oh Mandy the dog. She has caused me quite some stress these last few weeks...but I love her.

Little Bunny Foo Foo...whom I'm also watching this month for a family on Va-Cay


BBQ time for the 4th of July!!!
Patches the Guinea Pig I'm taking care of for a little while. She is so cute.
Playing with Oobleck. :) It's SO messy.
Feeding the ducks leftover bread.
Fhe games...bite the bag. I think I tore a ligament...I'm still sore 2 weeks later.
Ya, I look retarded.
Uncle Craig came to Juneau coincidentally on a cruise.
The boys were CRAZY and jumped in the glacier ice cold water! I think they were just showin off for the girls!
View of the house I'm watching this month. Can you say gorgeous??!!

1 comment:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Oh my gosh! It looks so beautiful with every picture you post! Not to mention are you starting a petting zoo?