Saturday, August 1, 2009

I am TORN!


So, I really really really really want an itouch ipod.

And, I have asked myself, "why??!! Why do I need this electronic device."

Now I have to weigh the odds:

Is it a WANT or a NEED? Definitely a WANT.

How will it help me?

It has a Calorie/Weight schedule counter thing...which is AWESOME!

It has a calendar on it which I can keep all of my appointments & stuff organized...cause I'm a super organized person.

It has the weather on it...which is definitely just for pleasure.

I can hold pictures and songs together on a 4 lb, 3.6 inch device.

I can watch a movie on the way home to AZ without disturbing the people next to me on the plane.

I can take my scriptures EVERYWHERE with me...therefore giving me more opportunities to read and study them!

I can play games with out getting out my huge 14 inch laptop!

Negative Aspects:

It will cost ALOT. Probably more than just what the itouch costs...cause then you gotta get a case, maybe pay for applications.

Maybe the price will go down in a month which will upset me for making the impulse purchase.

Maybe they will come out with super cool colors...and I'll be stuck with BLACK!

I don't know how much Gigabites to get...probably 8?? ...if you get too little, you can't really add on without buying another. If you get too many, you just paid another 80 bucks for nothing.

WHAT SHOULD I DO??? AAAHHH!!!

5 comments:

Michele said...

I worked at the bookstore on campus down here at UA where we sold all the electronics. In my experience, Apple would release the new versions around October or November and the older versions would be put on sale. Just a thought...

indeazgirl said...

Get it. It's not that much more than a regular phone when it all comes down to it.

Geevz said...

buy one off craig's list or ebay. You can get one for about $150. Make it your treat for the summer.

Katie said...

That is pretty cool. I don't know...

Does that help? Haha.

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

I say wait to see if the price comes down and if so get it. A great trick I sometimes use to, is if I want something longer than two weeks than I know that thing was really something I would take care of! Maybe you just need a little bit of time.