Saturday, August 1, 2009

We've Been Busy Doin LOTS of Stuff!

Some new, some old...Nothing borrowed, but my eyes are blue!
My straw activity with the kids that went a rye (sp?) Didn't think about the mess factor...good thing water and soap make for a good clean up tool...unfortunately, food dye does not agree with cotton or polyester (whatever the 4 yr old was wearing) haha.
Bubbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You would think it was Easter huh?!
Creepy fish...didn't have time to see what it was called cause the exhibit was closing. :(
Kids playing in the water with water balloons on a warmer summer day in AK.
The bear statue in front of the fish hatchery...oh ya, and me.
I get this face a lot when she doesn't want to hear what I have to say. But hey, what can ya do?
The 7 year old working on his Spongebob comic...SO devoted and deep in work he can't look up.

Went to the Hatchery for a second time with the 2 girls. Still just as cool to watch the herd of Salmon moving through the canal.
The girls saying, "ta-da!" Haha, I stole a moment when the mom was photographing the kids...then she noticed my devious(sp?) plan.
Bear statue inside the hatchery...so real looking...of course my scared face is fake... :)
Pictures in the grass! Warm but fun photo shoot.
Kids holding hands...that grass is almost taller than all of them.
mmm....Smore made with a Reeses peanut butter cup. It was delicious but I still prefer PURE Hershey's chocolate.

1 comment:

indeazgirl said...

How Have I NEVER thought of this smore idea. I would LOVE IT.