Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'd Say there is Something New in my Life...but I'd be Lying

All is well.

I am now pretty busy with work these days. Sometimes I get annoyed by that and sometimes I am glad to be busy doing other stuff other than watching more tv or playing on the computer or sleeping.

I guess I really need to start being more productive with my life...but for now, meh. There is no rush.

I love that noone is on my back telling me I have to do this or that in my life.

In a way it's good to be so free. In a way it's bad because I'm sort of getting into this pattern where I may start to forget that I wanted to ever get married or have kids...cause being so independent and free is starting to feel SO wonderful.

On top of that: I'm seeing New Moon in like 35 hours!!!!! Woo-hoo!

No comments: