Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pic. Post on Hump Day!

I haven't done pictures in quite some time...and today, I had some time...so, here we go.

Mom @ Lehi Days Rodeo sporting some cotton candy...that will literally be on her hips after she eats it. haha.


This was my count down to buying the New Moon DVD.


This is my new count down for the Eclipse movie to come out...it's FOREVER AWAY!!! arg.


Just me on a "non-shower" day. Which is every other day.


This is the container that housed my tweezers...and they have gone missing. :( That's what I get for sharing.


This face wash is amazing! It is great if you have super sensitive skin!


Everyone raves about Bare Minerals. So I decided to get some eye makeup remover. That was a mistake. I hate this stuff. It burns my eyes!


Remember when I was obsessed with my eyes like a zillion posts ago in Alaska? Here we go again!


Happy toes!


Free poster compliments of Walmart @ midnight DVD release party. There was cake too but I opted out. Don't worry...I gave this poster to my sis. I love Twilight but I don't sport their advertisements out in public.


I'm loving these Wheat Thins!


This body spray from Victoria Secret is so yummy! I love spritzing it everywhere! It's such a euphoric smell!


The End.

2 comments:

Jeff and Kelsey said...

Whats with the I love Jim Paper?

Anita said...

Okay, get rid of the mom picture. No one likes to see an old lady like that:)