Thursday, September 23, 2010

Did I Mention I Moved out?

My big girl bed occupied by the cat.
To the far left: Not much of a dining room set yet...but, hopefully in a couple of pay checks I'll lose the fold out table and get a real genuine....Wal Mart special. haha.
My couches I purchased for a screaming deal.
My cute but narrow kitchen.

Finally Right?! Well, that's what I thought. I can check that off of my perpetual "to-do list".

And...I'm getting a roommate. Just interviewed her a week ago and she is from Missouri so...maybe I'll learn a thing or two about...well, I don't know...living with a complete STRANGER! haha.

4 comments:

Geevz said...

Yay!!!! I'm proud of you! And I fully support living with strangers. At least you get a month long honeymoon period instead of a week, which is typical of living with an old friend.

I think your kitchen is gorgeous and I really love the handles on the cupboards.

Lance and Kimberlee said...

Love your condo and how exciting to be getting a roommate! Let me know how it goes.

Candi said...

I love your place and your amazing couches! thanks for having me over last night :)Armando3

Jeff and Kelsey said...

Camille it is soooo cute!! I'm glad ya finally found a roommate!