Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Darn. Thought He Forgot About Me

I met a guy at a New Year's party this last year. He got my number in the end because I was in a group and it would have been extremely awkward to turn him down...plus, he caught me off guard and before I knew what good excuse to come up with, my mouth was saying, "SSUrree."

He never called. I thought I was off the hook. He doesn't even live in AZ anyway! Phewf. Awkward date avoided. WRONG.

He called me while I was at work today. Stupid curiosity in me pushed me to answer an unknown caller. Which I NEVER do actually. It was HIM. My kids were right in front of me giggling. I kept mouthing "Ssshhh."

Friday. Friday is the day I have to put on my, I'm having a good time face...

1 comment:

Whitni Watkins said...

Hey who knows you might actually have a good time.
PS you wrote WRITE instead of RIGHT. :-)