Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Celebrations!

The family party started at 4 pm and I was starving!  So, I decided to create a healthy bowl of pasta before I went and it was SUPER yummy! (I actually didn't create it.  It was just a revised version of the recipe on the back of the Barilla box)

Over a hundred eggs hidden for the kids...most contained chocolate inside...oops grandma, chocolate MELTS in AZ. :)
I got a little silly at the end...that's what happens when Camille has 2 bowls of ice cream...


After the party, Jordan and I went to the movies and saw Wrath of the Titans.  This movie display was out in the lobby and I just HAD to have my picture taken. :)

1 comment:

Geevz said...

Our neighborhood egg hunt advised us to freeze any chocolate in the eggs. Genius! Although Jae still found one with melted whoppers...

Your pasta looks delicious!