Monday, April 16, 2012

Patience...

I was born with a deficiency.  I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but it's called PATIENCE.  Something I have to learn how to do over and over and over and...you get the picture.  Maybe this is why I have been blessed to work with children for a living...there is all sorts of crazy patience going on there.


But, the patience I refer to now, is not about work...it's about relationships.  My current relationship that is.  Why must forever seem to have to take 4-EV-ER?!  Anyways, rant is over.  I just want to be married already.  Is that so much to ask for?  I guess so.


Pictures for the readers who don't read... :)
In case you were wondering...My runner's magazine helps you realize...you didn't burn as my calories as it felt like you did!  Thanks alot Runner's World...
 My new favorite game to play...knows my boyfriend's name is Jordan apparently. ha ha ha...
 Our government plans to take me for all I'm worth, literally!!!!  Good thing Jordan says he will love me even if I'm poor!
 Did I mention, I will be dressed like this Robin for my race in a week and a half?

No comments: