Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Recap

Saturday night Jordan and I went and used our Groupon at Vito's Italian Restaurant.  We shared a whole wheat crust pizza.  I enjoyed it but...I usually like my crust ALOT thicker than that...which brings me to the question, is thin crust healthier than thick or normal crust????

Then, we went and saw Snow White and the Huntsman.  One word.  DIS-appointed.  I actually had no hopes going into it, especially since I didn't love Kristen Stewart in Twilight...and now they were asking her to be SNOW WHITE??  Really? The FAIREST maiden in the land?  She could have passed better as the milkmaid or kitchen servant.  Nay.  CINDERELLA.

They plot left MUCH to be desired...I don't want to give spoilers away but...WHY did the queen bathe in milk?  What has THAT got to do with anything?

Long critique short...It was way too long of a film, and I'm pretty certain I will not be purchasing the movie when it goes on DVD.

Flip side of the evening, I got to spend it with Jordan.  We got our dessert to go so after the movie, we ate tiramisu.  My first taste...again, didn't love.  But, I'm glad I got to try it!  Trying new things is fun!

3 comments:

Geevz said...

I'm with you, tiramisu always looks delicious but I hate the taste from the coffee.

colleenroselle said...

hahaha kristen stewart....milkmaid....

indeazgirl said...

Yep. Thin crust is healthier. And I really just loved how positively EVIL Charlize Theron was in that movie. And her outfits.