Monday, June 11, 2012

It's a Grrreeeat Life!

It's been a busy week.  My sister Colleen is going to have in-laws that have a SICK (as in awesome) pool.  We swam a couple days...and of course, I'm retarded and I got a real good burn.  My bad.
(The picture doesn't really do it justice unfortunately.  I was burned everywhere but my shoulders and face...cuz that's surprisingly the only places I applied sun block.)

Then, Friday night Jordan and I had date night at the temple!

Saturday EARLY morning we went to the REI garage sale they hold for all of the returned items collected over the last couple months.  It's like Black Friday just for that store.  It was insane how many people showed up!  Pushing and shoving and hoarding items they wanted in the corner.  I got an awesome backpack and camel pack (sp?)


Saturday night we went to a concert for The Scene Aesthetic and The Rocket Summer!  Had us a blast and topped it off with some sweet Yogurtland afterward!

It's funny how a person (specifically me) can be so sad about being single one day, (meaning prior to November when Jordan and I went on our first date) and be madly in love 7 months later to the man of her (my) dreams!  He is so good to me that he makes me forget that I dated so many Mr. Wrongs.

No comments: