Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I've Been Away for WAY too Long

I always read people's posts that say, "oh, I'm sorry I've been neglecting my blog...blah, blah, blah".

And yes, I have been.  But, I'm not going to apologize for it because I have been super busy having the time of my life with the love of my life.  Cheesy?  Yes.  But, I don't care.  We have so many pictures of our good times which makes it all the better!  I tell him time and time again that he makes me SO incredibly happy that I don't remember the times when I was miserable.  I never thought I'd say that, but there it is.  The truth is out there.  I just can't wait to share more exciting news with you...in the near future. (I know I've said that a million times too)  Just waiting for him to...uh, you know...talk to my dad and all that.  Hopefully super duper soon.

ALSO, I'm going through the temple and I couldn't be more thrilled to be going through with my younger sister who is getting married on July 12th!

Yes, I look weird cuz I wasn't ready for the photo yet.
 We went to the Desert Botanical Garden one time...yes, I'm in a tank top cuz it was pretty warm out.
Jordan painted his VERY first ever picture...of me.  I am very amazed at his artistry.  It may not be the most beautiful thing you have ever seen but I think he did a phenomenal job!!!

This is the original he looked off of.

1 comment:

indeazgirl said...

Absolutely love the picture of you at the Botanical Gardens! And love how happy you are! (And the painting, of course.) :-)