Monday, July 2, 2012

5 Days

Until I go through the temple with my sister who is getting married on the 12.  SOO crazy.  If you told me what my life was gunna be like today a year ago, I wouldn't have believed you.  New everything!  It's so exciting!  This weekend was my sister's bridal shower.  It was like a scene from the Food Network show CHOPPED.  We were working in the kitchen like mad to get all the food prepared by the time the shower started and it was finished RIGHT on time.  And, thanks to PINTEREST, it was amazing looking and tasting!
My mom bought these cakes from a place called Nothing Bundt Cakes.  They were so delicious.  Lemon and Red Velvet both with cream cheese on top.  Didn't love the display...looks funny, but so scrumptious!
Amazing sugar cookies with fresh fruit on top.

Fruit and donut hole skewers!!!

So....super random, not related to the Bridal Shower...this guy at church today...totally had his sweater insideout...poor thing probably didn't know.

No comments: